Horse Remedy brewer's yeast is naturally rich in B-group vitamins (B2, B3, B5, B6, B8 ...), amino acids, trace elements and mineral salts.
Thus, brewer's yeast has all the elements that the metabolism of the horse needs to function:
- Support and maintenance of the intestinal flora (ideal after diarrhea, deworming, antibiotics ... to remake the intestinal flora), helps to limit the dysfunctions of the digestive system,
- Supporting the natural defenses, the nervous and muscular system,
- Increases resistance to fatigue and stress,
- Improves the quality of skin, hair and hooves (contains biotin),
- Promotes the production of milk in broodmares ...
The yeast of beer is given to promote the intestinal function, drop of form, dull hair, damaged hair, poor quality shoe, lower natural defenses ...
100% inactive beer yeast (killed microscopic mushrooms).